The DrillFast is the first impact driver drill bit and another genuine BaSt-Ing innovation.
The DrillFast is powered by high-performance impact wrench as used in the ValFast. The DrillFast is fixed via the already known ValLink. The DrillFast has a sturdy bearing, so that no transverse or longitudinal forces act on the impact screw.
Due to the drive with a striking mechanism, there are many advantages:
- No catching and turning of the auger possible
- Fast on loose ground – persistent on stony ground
- Low operating weight and easy handling
- No exhaust gases during use
Typical application areas for the DrillFast are the setting of container plants and fence construction.
The DrillFast is available in diameters 60 & 80mm.
In the production of the DrillFast we use only high quality materials:
- Hardened drill bit
- Thick-walled drill pipe made of quality steel
- Hardened hexagonal attachment with durable slide bearings
- Stainless steel as an abutment
Kit includes: DrillFast 60mm Auger & ValLink suited for Milwauke Drill