With the depth limiter grinder, you can adjust the scraper or depth limiter exactly to its saw tooth. Simply place the bevel on the saw tooth and use the impact wrench to reset the depth limiter to the appropriate height with the special serrated washer. It could hardly be easier, faster and more precise to trim the depth gauges to the correct height.
Through a suitable depth limiter set to his sawtooth,
- does the saw chain not run
- has a smooth editing behavior
- a plunge cut can be performed safely
- the chainsaw has a high cutting capacity
- minimized wear on the cutting attachment